How To Get A Quick Loan – Getting a loan in 2019 is very easy as long as you have a good credit score ( You are not owing any company or bank). You can visit CRC credit bureau to check your credit score. Before we continue, here are some things you need to have before you can get a quick loan from any company.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) : This is an eleven digit number that gives you a unique identity that can be verified across the Nigerian Banking Industry (not peculiar to one Bank). If you have registered for it, you can dial *565*0# on your phone to check yours or you can visit your bank to register for it. Your BVN is one of the most important thing to have before applying for a loan.
- Mobile Number: You need to have an active mobile number preferably one that has been active for about 6 months and also connected to your BVN.
- Call and Message History: Most companies that grants quick loans to users rely mostly on your message history to know the amount of money that will be loaned to you. One of the things they check most is the debit or credit alert from your bank. The higher the amount i.e the debit or credit alert, the higher the amount of money that will be loaned to you. If you don’t have any message history, your loan application might be denied (70% probability).
- Bank account: i would have removed this but i decided to add it. you need a bank account to receive the loan when its approved. it can be yours or that of a friend.
Next we will be looking into some companies that are willing to give you a loan and at the end, i will tell you the best company😉. You know these companies are into the business of making more money by granting loans. Some of them charge a lot of interest on their loans while a few charge a reasonable amount.
- Emerging Topics and Controversies in Neonatology PDF
- Introduction to Electric Circuits PDF
- Comprehensive Basic Civil Engineering PDF
- Civil Engineer’s Handbook of Professional Practice PDF
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Volume 1 PDF
Major Companies that Grants Quick Loan
1). Palm Credit:
This is one of the companies i recommend. You have a 90% chance of getting a loan the first time you apply. They offer loans ranging from #2,000 to #100,000 which can be repaid within a period of 14 – 180 days depending on the amount you receive. One good thing about them is that the amount you are qualified to get can be increased instantly if you are willing to tell them more about yourself like uploading your drivers license, phone number, business details, family details etc. You can download their app from any app store or click on the link below to register immediately and get your first loan
Only three steps to Your loan: No paper work, no collateral
– Get Approval
– Disbursement to your bank account
This is an instant loan service provided by banks, mobile network operators, and technology companies. Let me simplify it for you. This is a company that works together with banks and mobile network operators. If you have an old active sim, they can offer you a loan even without you requesting. This means they monitor transactions going on in your bank and sim. i never knew this company existed till i got one strange text from a strange number saying that i am qualified for a loan. i clicked on the link attached to the text message and within 5 minutes i got an alert. The only thing they request for is your phone number. This simply means that if you have an active SIM card of at least 6 months old, you are likely to get a loan. all you need to do is visit their website and apply. if you get a reply that you are not qualified, you can leave a comment below and i will assist you. They offer loans ranging from N5,000 to N200,000. The amount you will get starts from the least amount and rises to the top as long as you keep a good credit score.
i don’t recommend KwikMoney because their interest rate is very high. Upto 30% interest for just 1 month. Nah, this is not fair.
Click here to apply or dial *561#
This company grants you loan instantly as long as you have a BVN. All you have to do is download the Fairmoney app from any app store, fill in your details and they will decide on the amount that is good for you instantly. Kaboom! your money is ready. The have a downside too. their interest rate is high. You will be charged up to 30% interest for a 30 days loan. They are also flexible in the sense that the rate can be reduced if you decide to pay back early.
You can borrow between #1,500 – #150,000 for a period of 4 – 24 weeks. As i stated earlier, to get started, download the app from any app store, apply and get your money within 5 minutes. you can use this referral code: 2UN98
Branch makes it easy for you to access loans for the way you live anytime, anywhere. Sign up in seconds, apply for a loan and receive your money straight to your account. It’s a fast, convenient and reliable way to access credit when you need it.
Available in Kenya, Tanzania, Nigeria, Mexico, and India.
This is one of those companies that won’t give you loan if you don’t have call and message history. The fastest way to get a loan from Branch is to apply with your main phone where you receive your bank debit and credit alert.
Interest rates varies from person to person. It depends on your credit risk, bank history, length of repayment and so on. Monthly interest rate typically range from $1 to 21%. To apply, download the branch app from any app store.
You can use this referral code: 281HF5
5). Carbon (Paylater)
Carbon® (formerly Paylater) lets you control your finances with a few clicks. You can get instant short-term loans for urgent needs, invest money to earn high-interest rates, recharge airtime on your mobile phone, and make bill payments for services.
I love Carbon. They give you loans at a low interest rate and a lot of time to payback. You can get as much as 1 Million Naira.
To get started, simply download the app from any app store. if your application is rejected on your first try, leave the application in your phone and try again after the waiting period.
At this point, you already know the one i love the most. Carbon: Give it a try.
if you encounter any challenge or have any question or suggestion, kindly leave a comment below and i will get back to you.