Global Changemakers Mentorship Programme – The Global Changemakers Mentorship Program is designed to help youth explore their story, their potential and their resources to create change in their community. Mentors and mentees are matched worldwide based on their areas of interest (SDGs) and their time zones.
The mentorship journey is made of 5 main chapters: “Know Yourself”, “Empathise”, “Create”, “Manage Resources” and “Execute”. They are covered through 12 online weekly meetings, 12 weekly challenges and 3 online meet-ups among all mentors and mentees.
Each participant receives a curated workbook, complementary materials and continuous support.
- The program is for all youth aged 15-22 worldwide who want to create sustainable and meaningful impact in their communities.
Global Changemakers Mentorship Programme.
Mentees selected to join the program will:
- Be mentored by an experienced young changemaker during 12 weeks:
- Have access to quality curated content on self-knowledge, social impact and project management:
- Become part of a global network of social entrepreneurs:
- Receive tools to be able to create and implement a project in their community.
How to Apply for Global Changemakers Mentorship Programme.
There are limited spots available, don’t miss your chance to join the programme!
The application process is composed of a written form and an interview with shortlisted candidates.
The Program carries a 10USD, which includes a free download of one of the two following tools: “Self-Knowledge for Social Impact E-book” or “Design Thinking Toolkit”.
Applications are open from November 18th to December 13th, 2019. Results will be announced in mid-February.
The program carries a 90USD for selected applicants. Scholarships are available